Many thanks Marshalee it's much appreciated.

Roger B
NZ

On 8/10/2009, at 3:54 PM, Marshalee Hallett wrote:

OK, from now on, I`ll let the List know whenever I "get" anything!
Believe me, it is not a nice thing to have, as almost all of the things I sense include fatalities. The actual warning sensations are not nice either. I don`t know why this happens, at times I wish it wouldn`t... I sense quakes, landslides and avalanches with the same sensation, but air crashes and such are different, as are weather things, like tornadoes, floods, and hurricanes.
I reiterate, `tis weird.
I had an ancestor who did this too; back in the late 1800s she told her coal miner hubby not to go to work one day, no matter what. He didn`t go, and was the only man in his shift to survive a terrific methane gas explosion in the Utah coal mine that day... (The explosion blew a coal car over a mile across the valley, as if it were shot from a huge cannon!)
Marshalee