Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 04:08:14 -0700
From: marmar...@bellsouth.net
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Nebulizers -- again

With the advent of the flu season here (and I'm another one who avoids flu shots), I decided that it would be prudent to have a nebulizer on hand. So I'm finally going to go ahead and buy one -- and of course can't remember the *best* one to get (CRS disease actively ongoing here). So, dear list members, which one should I get? Thanks. MA
Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now. <http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222986/direct/01/>