If ears are gunky..waxy and have a dirty socks sort of smell then you've ost like ly got yeast. Try the vinegar and also add acv to food or water..however she'll tae it. onl thing that has wored for my lab otherwise i'd be at the vet every month. And if she's allergic to grain or sugary foods that could cause them to recur Constantly..chagne the diet and tell your friend to look into whether it is food related. haven't found a treatment for mites yet that's natural if yu do let me know. ----- Original Message ----- From: "sol" <sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 5:46 PM
Subject: Re: CS>gunky dog earss - CS / DMSO

MaryAnn Helland wrote:
Hi Dianne.  It would probably depend on if the problem is ear mites, or
a yeast infection, or both.  CS would help the yeast infection, but not
the ear mites.
I believe that with ear mites there are often secondary infections.
CS/DMSO should help considerably with those, thus allowing any other
treatments for the mites to be more effective.

I'd also give EIS[CS] orally AS the dog's drinking water. This will cut
down any other subclinical infections the dog might have, and thus
reduce the load on immune system. I believe from experience that in my
pets mites have always been associated with immune suppression.
 sol

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>