Raw Garlic also does wonders with MRSA, taken internally as well as applied as a poultice.

zoe

Dianne France wrote:
Dear Group
I need to ask a question for the person I have talked about with MRSA. He has continued to improve with the AMMS @ 15 drops and using CS topically. Only problem is he has two sores on his arm that won't heal. He puts CS on it and it dries on top but internal is still viable. Should I suggest adding DMSO to the CS topically? Would the Godzilla help these sores? He is getting frustrated because he got better so quickly to come to a stand still on these two sores. Also I would like to ask does MRSA remain dormant in your system once you have had the infection? Dianne

Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now. <http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222985/direct/01/>