I would tend to agree, but I am an exception to this article and am not sure
why. I grew up on a farm, certainly not sterilized conditions, and was not
vaccinated, used only homeopathy-- until I developed explosive rheumatoid
arthritis when under extreme emotional duress (my marriage). Prior to the RA
I was very healthy. I believe antibiotics and vaccinations are a big part of
our cancer, allergies, autism, etc--we are poisoning ourselves. So why did I
get sick? I guess severe stress combined with bacteria.

Susan L

<< I just read the a fascinating article in Science news which I wanted to
share
 with you.
 The article suggests that many of the diseases that are currently
 accelerating in the US may be because of our attempts to eradicate bacteria
 and other organisms in our environment and in our bodies. I have heard this
 theory before and it makes a lot of sense to me, but this article took it
one
 step further to include studies which showed that we may need our parasites
 in order to stay healthy.

 Evidently, baffled by the rise of diseases such as athsma, allergies,
 automimmune diseases, rheumatiod arthritis and diabetes in the developed
 nations scientist have begun to investigate the possibility that our immune
 systems need exposure to a certain amount of bacteria and diseases in order
 to develop. With the combination of early childhood vaccinations, and our  >>