Carol Ann wrote:
Also, you may want to consider declining based upon religious beliefs. I do not think they can circumvent this tactic. Do a google search for the criteria for your particular state.
I've been told one can claim allergy to eggs also. As these flu vaccines are cultured in eggs??? I AM allergic to eggs so that is waht I was planning to use if it came down to it. Luckly I don't work (retired) so it is harder for any agency to force me to do anything. I hope.
sol