FWIW the treatment I gave resulted in no post pain, he's never had a 'relapse?'
or anything, but then I used FRESHLY produced EIS on each and every
administration and it was consumed IMMEDIATELY after production as I consider
the ionic component is of more benefit in SOME circumstances, {personal thing}.
 I also believe it's the ionic component that assists in re/de? differentiation
of cells or whatever after reading Becker's (not Becks) published works.

N.