To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 10:33 AM
Subject: Re: CS>treating shingles

Chapparal is suppose to eliminate herpes from the body when
taken for 30 days.

I have used Lomatium root tincture to treat active herpes, might
be something to use for a while when there is nerve pain.
St John's Wort is often combined with Lomatium for viral
treatment. Herb Pharm makes a combination tincture.

Also 500 - 1000 mg a day of BHT kills envelope viruses
including herpes and Epstein Bar. I mixed bulk powder in
Organic Olive Oil, you need to take it with a fatty meal or
in oil. Keep Hope Alive had this on their website years ago
for HIV. You can also use it topically.

Garnet

--------
http://www.ldndatabase.com/forum
Dr Chris Steele, ITV's This Morning supporting LDN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVpjsDK0LPA

sol wrote:
Bob Banever wrote:
I have cured shingles with CS. Try mixing 20% DMSO with 80% CS and rubbing it on the area daily. Also take about 2oz of pure CS internally every day.
The thing is for this friend she no longer has any active shingles virus. It is now the nerve pain she is left with. If the virus is no longer present or active, how will the CS help???? If the CS and DMSO is thought to be able to reverse the nerve damage she is left with, I will tell her about it even so.
sol