Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 00:36:06 -0400
From: stacy07...@gmail.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>trying CS, so tired and achy

Hi All, I keep trying, hopefully this reaches hte postings.

I've started using CS a few weeks ago, I got to 5 tsps, 4 xs a day but then ran
out. someone sent me more and I started at 3tsps but felt pretty bad a 4. I
resume CS too quickly. I backed off, stopped it and then resumed again wiht a
lower dose. I'm at 4 tsps but feeling really wiped out, lost a lor fo the
strength and clarity I had. Sleeping later, simply tired with aches that move
around  and just feeling as if all sense are dulled.

Is this when I should back down again?  What is the process like? Do I simply
need to wait this out ( 4tsp or 3) until I feel better? Then increase again?

ANy feedback would be so very helpful. I feel isolated.

Thanks
Use Messenger in your Hotmail inbox Find out how here
http://windowslive.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=823454