I've made a few batches of the liposomal C, and they seem to be fine.  I've
been taking 2oz daily.  I have a couple of questions though.

How do you make it more palatable?  I've been putting my salt water in it
and that helps tremendously.  I have Lyme disease and am doing the salt/c
protocol - I take about 10gm salt (Redmond's) in water daily, along with the
Vit C (which the liposomal version is working beautifully for).  I just
wondered what others were doing to get it down easier, or if that was even
an issue.

My other thing is I like to read/watch a lot of things and I saw somewhere
that Soy Lecithin is MSG in disguise!  Anyone know if this is true?  I'm
going to do some research on it, but I was quite alarmed at the statement!
MSG is something I avoid like the plauge!

Just wanted to get your thoughts.

Gina