*From:* Laurie Valente [mailto:lvalen...@cox.net]
*Sent:* Monday, October 26, 2009 3:06 PM
*To:* silver-list@eskimo.com
*Subject:* Re: CS>Liposomal C

Check out the website www.truthinlabeling.org <http://www.truthinlabeling.org> it has a link for some other names MSG is known to be. Read the labels carefully. I printed out the list and carry it with me to the grocery store to be sure to purchase items without MSG. www.dorway.com <http://www.dorway.com> and www.russelblaylockmd.com <http://www.russelblaylockmd.com> are another source if you'd like to learn more.

Laurie