I'm starting to wonder about my EIS. I know it's doing stuff to the water but... bleah.

I just refilled my 4 oz desk bottle (from which I sip from time to time) and noticed the mold/mildiew smell. Blessedly it's only 4 oz. It's a blass bottle with plastic cap. I noticed the same thing on the bathroom bottle a few months ago. Can't tell if it comes from the air or mouth contamination or both or? but the EIS isn't killing it.

Somebody please reassure me that EIS kills single-cell fungi so this stuff must be more sophisticated.
Saralou