Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 16:02:30 -0800
From: marmar...@bellsouth.net
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>CS generator--9 volt battery ?????

OK -- this reminds me of a question I've had on my mind for some time.  Why
does one need regulating diodes and volt meters in order to use a Wall DC unit
for making EIS?  I don't understand why you just can't plug one in and monitor
the time.  Diodes and volt meters aren't required when using a series of 9V
batteries -- what makes a DC unit different?  MA

From: "Medwith, Robert J Mr CIV USA AMC" robert.j.medw...@us.army.mil

You can make a Controlled Current Generator with and Wall  DC power supply
using
a Current Regulating Central Diode they come in various currents 610-1N5297
from Mouser Electronics is for 1 Mill amp
You put this in line with power supply with a volt meter you can measure
voltage (higher as Silver is further apart and lower as you move silver
closer together). It adjust voltage to maintain  mill amp rating..

devorah...@yahoo.com