Hello,

I'm a new subscriber to this list, having arrived here by a very circuitous
route over a few years of reading about colloidal silver and how to make it.
And how not to make it.  Marshall has been a lot of help recently in this
respect.

I'm sure this has already been discussed, but without being able to consult the
archives, I'd like to ask this anyway:

I'm looking, as is everyone else probably, for the best way to make colloidal
silver.  I'm assuming that colloidal content is preferable to ionic content.
At least one website claims that it is not possible to make good colloidal
silver at home, as the process is too complicated.

If that is true, then something else has been keeping me and my wife cold- and
flu- free for the past 3 years, and has cured both of us of lyme disease.  :-)
I suspect I have been making some mixture of colloidal and ionic.

More to the point -- if I am going to use electricity, silver, and distilled
water to make CS, what method will produce the highest colloidal content:  what
voltage, AC or DC, what current?

And are there perhaps some other methods, like nanomaterialstore.com, who makes
silver nanoparticles that you could perhaps then mix with distilled water, that
might be even better?  Certainly not cheaper, at $90/gram of their product.

Cheers!
Dick Goodwin