Richard Goodwin wrote:
Has anyone ever discovered what might be a reasonable minimum amount and frequency of CS to ingest to maintain health free of colds, flu, etc., assuming you are not trying to get over some disease?

I mist eyes and hands with straight EIS (my homemade "CS") inhale the mist while misting eyes, spray a little in my mouth too. I do this everytime I'm out in public when I get back to my car. Even will mist right in a store or other public place if there is someone coughing, hacking, sneezing around me, or someone who looks ill nearby.

This keeps me cold and flu free 100%. Oral intake of CS did not stop me from getting a cold.

I have blue moons from over 2 years of drinking between a pint and a quart of my CS daily (to get rid of Epstein Barr virus and candida).
sol