  From: Pat
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, December 05, 2009 9:02 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>OT - masks in bone marrow?

  This from Wikipedia:
  A mast cell (or mastocyte) is a resident cell of several types of tissues and
contains many granules rich in histamine and heparin. Although best known for
their role in allergy and anaphylaxis, mast cells play an important protective
role as well, being intimately involved in wound healing and defense against
pathogens.[1]