That's the one I couldn't remember - Slackstone!

The Inventor of the /SLACKSTONE/ II® System. The /SLACKSTONE/ II® System used to prepare Dialytic Water. /SLACKSTONE/ II® System, the natural solution to prepare *...*
www.*slackstone*.com/eng/inventor_*slackstone*_system.php

/Slackstone/ is a proven method for the removal of stones at kidneys, gallbladder and for the reduction of uric acid. Comes from Spain, from laboratories

Also, I just came across information about coconut water and kidney stones:

Coconut Water for Health and Healing*

My newest book /Coconut Water for Health and Healing/ describes the many health benefits of this remarkable beverage. It includes a fascinating account of how coconut water has been used as an emergency IV fluid around the world and why it is becoming one of the most popular sports rehydration drinks today.

Coconut water isn’t just for rehydration, however. Studies show it provides numerous health benefit, some of which are: dissolves kidney stones, protects against cancer, balances blood sugar, provides ionic trace minerals, improves digestion, feeds friendly gut bacteria, relieves constipation, reduces risk of heat disease, improves blood circulation, lowers high blood pressure, helps prevent atherosclerosis, possesses anti-aging properties, and enhances immune function.

Coconut water tastes delicious straight from the coconut, but can also serve as the base for a variety of foods and beverages. Included are 36 tantalizing coconut water recipes. With 80 percent less sugar than fruit juice or soda, coconut water makes a healthy, refreshing drink for you and your kids. ■

For more information about /Coconut Water for Health and Healing/ go to www.piccadillybooks.com <http://www.piccadillybooks.com/>.