Well, I just ordered my Thorvin Kelp, I got the 8 lb bag. At 20.00 and odd change. With that much bulk, we plan on adding it to smoothies for the entire family every day. Cheap nutritional insurance for everybody. I'll order a bigger bag closer to Springtime I reckon when we figure out how big the garden is gonna be, and how much we'll need to use.

I do have one question. LOL, who was it that mixed the kelp with Lecithin to swallow it? And what kind; was it powder or oil, or whatever? I've read so may emails since I read that one that I don't remember anything except the tablespoon of Kelp with a tablespoon of Lecithin? Or I think I remember reading that in an email on this list:) I've been reading so much in so many different places I might have read it elsewhere:/

I'm saving to buy a bigger CS generator too. I want a Silver Puppy:) But that might be a couple of months off. We'll see.

Has anyone tried mixing CS with their foliar sprays for plants in their garden? What were the results?

Annie