From: Peter R [mailto:reba...@pacbell.net]
Sent: Sunday, December 06, 2009 11:59 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Brooks , Marshall,learned Members.

Dear Members.

I have received a piece of information that I am not able to qualify.
I would appreciate any comment on this subject.
I do not have not the slightest idea, if this information is correct or
not.

Now having completed my warning, the following.

L-Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) + Salt (Sodium Chloride) - When mixed
produce Formaldehyde.

          C6H8C6   +   NaCl (or KCl)  =HCHO

If there is a true to the above, It would explain my Kidney Failure, in
spite that are very careful in what I eat, and purchase and  cook my own

food.
I was not on any drug and was healthy otherwise.
However I used L-ascorbic acid as a condiment on about any food.

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely

Amadeus
(This is my real first name)