Interesting. I wonder if the coffee warmer would be hot enough to use
for the method detailed by ceramicsystems? Maybe put an insulating layer
on the outside of the pot?

-          Steve N

From: Dave Darrin [mailto:davedar...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2009 1:14 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Concentrated silver?

I sent this message,I thought to the silver list, but it only went to
Scott Adams.

I have gmail and it does that every now and then.
My parent email is comcast and they block the silver list most of the
time--but not all so I guess I'll have to use more diligence to see
where my messages are going. Here it is again: