Hi Brooks.  So, am I understanding that you start spraying the fruit trees
from the start of spring until just before the blosoms, then when the blooms
appear you stop until the blooms fall or fruit forms, then start spraying
every 2 weeks again?  Or am I misunderstanding?

And if this is so, may I ask why you stop spraying during bloom?

Samala,
Renee