Firstly, a correction if I may, that 'colloid' determination I mentioned from
material I've read states *under* 1 micron, not *over* Marshall, and I get the
impression that this is a generalisation for classifying what constitutes a
'colloid' in the field of chemistry.  Using this information, as I do, then
finding out the size a solid particle will pass through the gut wall, finding
out the size of the smallest capillary in the body, finding out the what is the
largest size which will pass through the blood brain barrier etc etc, this is
what I go by in making my determinations regarding quality of solution and it's
efficacy.  Flawed...? well, praps it may be, but it's the best a 'non
chemistry' brain can go by.

The total AG was determined by acidifying using HNO3.

The ionic componant specifically is not stated, it just states 'soluble Ag',
which I assumed to be the ionic componant.  But as I think I said earlier, this
would probly include a percentage of particles SMALLER than .45 microns which
DID pass through that filter, in which case I would imagine the particle
content will actually be HIGHER...Yes/No?

Then it states "Solids (filtered using .45 micron paper)" = 5.0mg/l.  These
would be the particles which are LARGER than .45 microns, and who knows how
many...? due to agglomeration during filtering process.

Then "theoretical insoluble Ag content" of 11.5mg/l.

In the result sheet it states, "Analysed using AAS using AgHNO3 STDS".

That's all I can tell you cos that's all I know.  If I understood what testing
procedures would be SPECIFICALLY required then praps I could have been more
SPECIFIC with my list of testing questions.  I did ask for particle sizing but
they were unable to do that due to specific equipment required, of which they
don't have.

They calculated %ionic/%particulate from these procedures being 51/49, in this
particular sample.

Can't give any more information cos that's all I have, well, apart form Ph,
Conductivity and Temperature.  As a layperson I asked for what I thought was
suitable/appropriate at the time.

Oh, almost forgot, NO, I don't use H2O2.

N.