> Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 11:11:38 -0500
> From: mdud...@king-cart.com
> To: silver-list@eskimo.com
> Subject: Re: CS>CS Marshall Part 3.

Your snipped quote:

[That does imply that there were quite a bit of large particles present.]
-That's exactly what I was tempted to believe, but here's the rub for me: Light
refraction passing thru a liquid supposedly is an indicator of both colloid
content or density and colloid size, which is why my curiosity was roused.

If light ONLY indicates colloid size, then that clear sample, with a 'sheen' to
the water, could be classed as an excellent example of high nano size colloidal
silver content as evidenced by faint refraction of light, however, if TE
indicates only colloid CONCENTRATION, then that same sample should have been
more ionic in nature, but it would appear that's NOT what my results indicate.

On re-reading the above I'm not sure it it's worded quite right, it's difficult
for me to explain adequately via this medium using such 'sketchy' information
but hopefully you'll get my drift here.  Told you I wasn't an academic.

It's fine and appropriate to be guided by what's available in the public domain
but when one observes something different, or observes something which to them
APPEARS different to what's generally accepted as the 'norm', it starts to get
me thinking about the quality and content of what I'M actually producing. {all
good in my opinion}

I gotta learn to curb this insatiable appetite for information and just let it
go, towit I'm going to carry on carrying on, but praps I'll do so quietly <g>,
and go with my lab results and visual observations.  This has got the capacity
to do a blokes head in after a while.  I think it best I put ALL information
together and deduce the quality of my product based on that, as I have been
doing right from the start.  There is only so much one can know, or comprehend,
without a degree in chemistry I guess.

N.

Looking for a great date? Meet singles at ninemsn dating
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/150855801/direct/01/