But often the drugs given by doctors are what causes the body to stay sick, or
become sicker.  Take vaccines for instance, nearly every single person I meet
who had the 'flu vaccine has become *really* ill.  The doctors may not be aware
of it, but they believe the drug companies who of course, have a vested
interest.  Some doctors too, like my friend's who has put her on statins and
blood pressure meds when she had neither high blood pressure *or* high
cholesterol.  dee

Almost all disease comes initially from incorrect nutrition and/or ignorance of
what can make our bodies sick.  Not all of course, but most. dee