From: Rowena [mailto:new...@internode.on.net] Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2009 7:41 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Speaking of Migraines.... Rennies and Tri-salts

The experiment with the ACV and honey didn't change anything, but the subsequent bicarbonate of soda alone appeared to arrest progress of the migraine - it didn't get better, but it didn't get worse.

I think now I have the Trisalts formula again I shall try to track some down. Also look for a source of Rennies. By the way, while I was searching I came across (but didn't keep) a reference to Alka Seltzer Gold, which had an ingredient that I wouldn't be willing to accept. Forget what it was.