  From: Rusty Moncrief
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2009 8:56 AM
  Subject: CS>post

  I'm starting a fitness center and would like to use a natural disinfectant
that kills MRSA and staph among other things.  How can I guarantee the
effectiveness of homemade silver colloid to my members?  Also, how can I be
sure of the quality of machines available since some of them seem pretty
fly-by-night?

  Thank you in advance,

  Rusty

  Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection. Sign up
now.