Hi Gina
Its a catch 22, you cant know if its doing anything because if you were not
taking it you might be very sick but you cant know that.
I know when I drink it everyday I dont get sick as often and when I stop
drinking it I wind up sick.
My sister uses the silverpuppy all the time and she says she doesn't get
sick as often.
CS isn't the silverbullet for every type of sickness but it does help allot.

Hope that helps.

Sam L.

--
A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to
take