On 19 Dec 2009 at 15:00, Gina Moore wrote about :
Subject : CS>is my CS not good?

> I’ve been making my own CS for several months now and I’m beginning to
> doubt it’s effectiveness.  I drink probably a cup a day, although not
> every day, and I give my kids ½ a cup or so a day as well.  I spray it on
> scrapes and such and use it on any odd skin things.  I don’t see it really
> helping anything though.  I have a Silver Puppy and I know it is a good
> machine, but I’m just not convinced that the CS is really killing
> anything.  I’ve never herxed from taking it, even at a cup or more a day.
> And I have Lyme, so I know I have stuff to kill!
>
> Just wondering if I’m doing something wrong?  I have it set to auto/AC
> currently.  I use DI water and have the heat stirrer.  Is there any way to
> test it’s effectiveness?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Gina

Hi Gina,

To see if there is any silver in the product that you have made you could
take a small amount of your CS, say 1/2 oz in a clear container and add a
few drops of salt solution or a few grains of salt.(Sodium chloride ) You
should observe a visible white cloud which is silver chloride. No cloud =
no silver. Very dense white cloud  = lots of silver.

Another way is to shine a laser light (a red light pointer ) through the
CS . You should see a red streak through the solution depending on how
much CS or is anything in the water. This is called the tyndall effect. I
just did a Yahoo search and found several interesting articles. (Google
is abysmally slow here.)

OK,
Tony