"Thank you for taking the time to contact Church & Dwight Co., Inc. regarding ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda.

Your comments are important to us and provide valuable information that helps us maintain the high level of quality you have come to expect from our products and services.

Our baking soda is 100% sodium bicarbonate and does not contain aluminum."

you are getting mixed up with "baking powder", me thinks,,,,,,,,               jim

Jan 1, 2010 02:36:08 PM, silver-list@eskimo.com wrote:
Hpefully you're not using Arm and Hammer Sodium Bicarbonate.  It has too much aluminum in it.  There are sources of pure sodium bicarbonate.  I tried communicating with Simoncini a couple years ago, but he ignored my e-mails.  Too bad, he could've learned something from this layman...

John

On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 5:13 PM, Dick Rochon <rrocho...@comcast.net> wrote:
The Italian oncologist, Dr. Simoncini, (watch on Youtube) was curing lung cancer by using baking soda. He claims that cancer is a fungus, and his videos show the cancer turning back pink again and going away. He was curing stage 4 cancers until they took his licence away. A serious danger to the cancer industry.

If he is correct that cancer is a fungus, and soda will kill it, then it should also kill black mold, which certainly is a fungus also. If I had it I would dilute baking soda in water and use a nebulizer to breath it.

By the way, I used a solution of dissolved baking soda and DMSO, 50/50, about twice a day for a month, on a brown mole that was turning black and bleeding, and it totally disappeared. Never had it looked at or diagnosed, so cannot claim it was cancer.

Dick
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, January 01, 2010 11:06 AM
Subject: Fwd: CS>.we don't KNOW what would have happened had we NOT taken CS.

IAspergillosis is an incurable disease of the lungs caused by fungal Aspergillus. It is treated using
compounds called azoles but researchers at The University of Manchester have found that the fungus has
been able to mutate making treatment ineffective.
The research, published in the prestigious US journal Emerging Infectious Diseases, showed that 13 out of
14 affected patients recently treated by the team did not respond to therapy and that numerous mutations
were responsible.