    *From:* Sunwaterclear - Sunny <mailto:sunwatercl...@yahoo.com>
    *To:* silver-list@eskimo.com <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
    *Sent:* Saturday, January 02, 2010 8:47 AM
    *Subject:* CS>Re:Nebulizers

    Hi there,
I am interested in taking baking soda with a nebulizer. I have
    done a few searches on the net and am not clear on how nebulizers
    work.  One site said that you needed a compressor as well as a
    nebulizer.   Others, which offer steam nebulizers seem pretty
    clear, but are expensive and electrically powered.
I am looking for a nebulizer that is manually powered [if such a
    thing exists] that I can fill with liquid and inhale into my
lungs. I have used a ventolin inhaler for asthmatic reactions. thanks for all your valuable input.. opening my eyes even wider
    with love
    sunny x

    */A peek into our world/*..

    Forest Gardens - Sustainable Lifetime Food for All

    *Earth-based living for the future -* *The blog* In depth articles
    *-* forest gardens, natural wellness, human consciousness WHAT has
    to happen for us to evolve and emerge?
    <http://www.pierresoleil.com/ourblog>
    /*Follow us on Twitter - **www..twitter.com/return2earth*
    <http://www.twitter.com/return2earth>
    Wellness v pharma, free energy v oil, own grown v processed food,
    community v nuclear, natural building v concrete, consciousness v
    asleep  *Info on what's going on and alternative and natural
    technologies for a simpler life*/

    /Tune in and friend us on *Facebook*
    <http://www.facebook.com/return2earth>- Pierre Soleil return to earth/

//