From: Marshall Dudley [mailto:mdud...@king-cart.com] Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 10:06 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>...these videos are about Autism,Robert F Kennedy Jr
Shocking Vaccine

Oh yes. When you start chelation, things will get worse first, unless you really start at a low level. The heavy metals are often sequestered where most of them are not having much effect, and the chelation breaks them loose where they can cause havoc until eliminated. Give lots of liquids to try and help get them flushed out. Also make sure that your protocol contains not only the chelation, but transport and elimination elements as well, or it ill simply move around in the body. Also the protocol should contain minerals to take in the morning to replace those chelated the night before which are essential nutrients. I am sure there are others but we used the Extreme Health heart health one.

Marshall

Tara McClintick wrote:
That is exciting to hear.  I JUST started oral chelation with my son,
Jake.
I didn't find out about the heavy metal connection to autism until he was
9
years old. He is 14 now. He would be considered to be on the "severe" end
of
the spectrum. It is tricky, his body DUMPS magnesium (I know this from
years
and years of hair testing) So many chelation protocols I have started make
him very, very aggressive and extremely hyper. He is ALREADY very hyper,
and
much larger than me, he's at 160 lbs now and growing rapidly.  To top it
off
we have the puberty factor, so prayers are appreciated! :)   We have just
started a program at 1/4th the dose one would normally start at for a much
smaller child. I am hoping to increase increments every ten days to ease
into the full chelation formula. I have read and researched the connection
of food, diet, toxins, hormones, etc. etc. etc. for years now - autism has
so much to teach us all and the recovery process is not always simple,
especially for an older child whose body de-tox system and mineral
patterns
have been out of whack for years. My son has not been one of those cases
that respond to vitamin, diet changes, yeast/dysbiosis treatments, etc.
I'm
hoping chelation will have a more significant impact for his ability to
process sensory info., attend, and learn.
Tara McClintick
www.booksbytara.com