If you are wanting to completely eliminate aluminum from your diet you need to be looking at foods that actually contain significant amounts of aluminum, an not ASP chemical products which can contain at most a trace of aluminum contamination which is true of ANYTHING you eat.. See http://home.earthlink.net/~joannefstruve/_wsn/page2.html for such foods:

*Microwave popcorn
Salted snacks
Hot cocoa mixes
Coffee creamers
Pickles and relish
*Flour tortillas
*Pizza crust
*Muffins
*Doughnuts
*Cookies
*Pancakes
*Waffles
*Cupcakes
*Cakes
*Baking mixes
*Brownies
*Pastries
*Corn bread
*Banana bread
*Carrot bread
*Dipping batter for fried foods

**WARNING: Aluminumized baking powder is now being used in many foods that were formerly prepared without baking powder, such as pizza crust, raised doughnuts, pie crusts, cookies, waffles, prepared meats, cheeses, and other products that were once aluminum-free.

IMPORTANT:

Do not confuse baking soda with baking powder. Soda is a pure product with no additives. Baking powder is a mixture of chemicals used as leavening in countless baking products. *

John E. Stevens wrote:
Dee:

When there is guaranteed aluminum free sodium bicarbonate out there in the natural health world, why would anyone take a chance with a product that may have aluminum in it? Free of aluminum sodium bicarbonate is available at inexpensive prices. I cross reference everything that comes to me through natural health newsletters over the years and it has been mention many more times than once that A & H has aluminum in it. I stand by the premise: Take no chances. Buyer beware. Be very aware...

John