Mike;

i don't have inevitable proof, only what I've read from various sources over
the years.  From what I understand and recall, the aluminum somehow gets
into the sodium bicarbonate in the processing stages.  I don't know if A & H
use aluminum bins, aluminum grinding tools, or what, but from what I've read
in the past it's been stated that A & H has aluminum in it.  I'm sure it may
only be small amounts that enter from the processing stage, but, personally,
I want no aluminum entering my body in any fashion.  I've read this in the
past over a number of years from various sources which is why I seek only
pure sodium bicarbonate from drclark.net and drclark.com.  You may find some
info about it in Dr. Clark's books - if I recall correctly.  Dr. Simoncini,
of Italy, who uses sodium bicarbonate to treat various kinds of cancer, may
also have some info on it.  I cannot recall all of my sources because I read
so many health newsletters and references daily, monthly and over the course
of many years, but from my reading, and recollection, I just won't use A & H
Sodium Bicarbonate.  There are sources of pure sodium bicarbonate available
so I choose to use those. I wish I could elaborate more thoroughly for you,
but I can't.

John