Isn't there a recipe to make your own electrolyte drink - which would then
allow one to flavor it to perhaps make something more palatable?

Lisa

  _____

From: Steve G [mailto:chube...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2010 8:08 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Gatorade and colloidal silver

I suggested mixing Gatorade and colloidal silver to my daughter.  Actually I
think she used Powerade, which I regard to pretty much be the same thing.

Problem though.  She was very upset with me because this 'ruined' a
container of her Powerade.  She said the aftertaste was really gross.

To be fair, I've had the Gatorade/CS mix a few times and thought it to taste
rather nasty.

Steve G.