Now THERE'S a "light bulb moment".
Good going, Marshall !

Ode

At 11:33 AM 1/8/2010 -0500, you wrote:
Brooks has reported some years ago that mixing Gatorade with colloidal silver increases the colloidal silver absorption tremendously. An analysis by myself had attributed this to the fact that the additional chloride ions created complexes of silver chloride that were more soluble than silver chloride. Ode attributed it to the fact that liquids matching the blood electrolyte content are more quickly absorbed into the blood stream. Both of these theories are elaborated at http://silver-lightning.com/theory.html#Gator

Doing some further analysis of the ingredients in gatorade I have discovered another mechanism, one which is likely the primary one for this increased absorption. I just became aware that the citrate ion ( gateraid contains citric acid ) will replace the chloride ion in metallic salts. This means that when you mix CS with gaterade the silver ions do not combine with the chloride ions, but the citrate ions in the citric acid. Thus when you drink it, no low solubility silver chloride ions are formed, and they do not form in the stomach either.
The silver citrate then is free to quickly move into the blood stream.

Marshall