Hi John,

As others have mentioned, Dee is talking about feedstock for her
distiller! She's not using tap water to make her CS. Whether she drinks
it or not is not the subject that was under discussion! <grin>

It's so tough to follow a conversation in this medium! <sigh>

BTW, I envy you your spring. I use bottled distilled, which isn't
perfect, I'm sure, but a far sight better than the chorine/flouride
laced mess I get from the tap.

Be well,

Mike D.