But is RO water good enough for CS?  I didn't think it was, but stand corrected
if it is.  I suppose it depends how much CS you use.  I know sol uses
absolutely *loads* and I believe she has the same distiller (or similar) as me.

I believe you can get them for about $90 in the US whereas my same machine cost
me almost three times that here in the UK.  Mine takes 5 and a half hours to
make 3 and a half litres and I only do this once every few weeks.
We do have quite a high intake (especially lately) but this is perfectly
adequate for us.  I have four children and four grandchildren plus two others,
plus friends get it from me too.  I accept that others have a much higher
intake though.  dee