I know this is true for 1 minute polarity switching, and things really
start to behave them selves when one adds continual stirring. Its very
simple with a R.S. 1 -1/2v dc motor, and a 2" piece of insulation from a
#14 copper wire.

WATER VARIATIONS:

Wal-Mart;  Ic0 range from .17 to .30 ma (7 runs with average of .29 ma.)

Hinckley;  Ic0 range from .27 to .38 ( 5 runs with average of .35 ma.)

Absopure; Ic0 range from 1.15 to 1.96 (8 runs with average of 1.52 ma.)

With the W-M,  DW The final currents had the same ratio as the final
ppm's !!!!!!

The last run with W-M Ic0 =.17;  after 90 min. ppm = 2; after 3 hrs. ppm
= 13.5; after 4 hrs. the ppm = 22.5!!!
These runs was made with the EZCS generator, and the last run had
constant stirring. With constant stir the current change at the switch
point only varies in the second decimal place, which is quite different
when no stir is used.

This who are capable should make a one cubic centimeter resistance
probe. Use 1 cm wide material or the cell constant will be an unknown.

Open for questions.

"Ole Bob"