2 WATTS

Trem
www.silvergen.com

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sunwaterclear - Sunny
  To: Silver List
  Sent: Monday, January 11, 2010 5:04 PM
  Subject: CS>wattage

  Does anyone know how many watts a silver gen or similar might use.  We are
moving off grid with few funds and want to stay as healthy as possible.. Using
MMS and Silver as our main wellness facilities.  We getting a solar panel of
100 watts to run laptop and a couple of modems and one light or so... would
like to be able to run a colloidal generator,and wondering if anyone has any
idea..?   Before I go searching the internet...

  thanks for all the amazing helpful and knowledgeable energy on here..
  with love
  sunny

  A peek into our world..

  Feed the Future - Forest gardens - Sustainable Lifetime Food for All

  Feed the Future- The blog In depth articles - forest gardens, natural
wellness, human consciousness WHAT has to happen for us to evolve and emerge?

  Follow us on Twitter - www.twitter.com/return2earth
  Wellness v pharma, free energy v oil, own grown v processed food, community v
nuclear, natural building v concrete, consciousness v asleep  Info on what's
going on and alternative and natural technologies for a simpler life

  Tune in and friend us on Facebook - Pierre Soleil return to earth