*From:* TREM <t...@silvergen.com>
*To:* silver-list@eskimo.com
*Sent:* Mon, January 11, 2010 8:13:57 PM
*Subject:* Re: CS>wattage

2 WATTS
Trem
www.silvergen.com <http://www.silvergen.com/>
    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* Sunwaterclear - Sunny <mailto:sunwatercl...@yahoo.com>
    *To:* Silver List <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
    *Sent:* Monday, January 11, 2010 5:04 PM
    *Subject:* CS>wattage

    Does anyone know how many watts a silver gen or similar might
    use.  We are moving off grid with few funds and want to stay as
    healthy as possible.. Using MMS and Silver as our main wellness
    facilities.  We getting a solar panel of 100 watts to run laptop
    and a couple of modems and one light or so... would like to be
    able to run a colloidal generator,and wondering if anyone has any
    idea..?   Before I go searching the internet...
thanks for all the amazing helpful and knowledgeable energy on here.. with love
    sunny
    */A peek into our world/*..

    Feed the Future - Forest gardens - Sustainable Lifetime Food for All

    *Feed the Future-* *The blog* In depth articles *-* forest
    gardens, natural wellness, human consciousness WHAT has to happen
    for us to evolve and emerge? <http://www.pierresoleil.com/ourblog>
    /**/

    /*Follow us on Twitter - **www.twitter.com/return2earth*
    <http://www.twitter.com/return2earth>
    Wellness v pharma, free energy v oil, own grown v processed food,
    community v nuclear, natural building v concrete, consciousness v
    asleep  *Info on what's going on and alternative and natural
    technologies for a simpler life*/

    /Tune in and friend us on *Facebook*
    <http://www.facebook.com/return2earth>- Pierre Soleil return to earth/

//