True. It has been banned in the way you mention since 1 January, 2010. But
the health food stores here in Sweden sell it as water disinfectant instead
of as a supplement. That means that the VAT rate is higher. It also means
that hey can advertise that it kills microbes. :) Personally, I make my own
with one of Ode's devices and have a spare one in case something happens to
that one.