Okay, folks! I'm glad I happened to be here and able to deal with this
more or less in real-time. I've blocked Larry until he can explain his
outburst to my satisfaction and convince me it won't be repeated.

Trem, I certainly saw nothing to justify this, so please accept my
apology as your host. <sigh>

If there are any other comments (besides Neville's <roll eyes>), please
send them to me directly at mdev...@eskimo.com ...

Thank you for your patience.

Mike Devour
silver-list owner