Wow.  Where did that come from?
MA

________________________________
From: Larry Biggar <lbig...@yahoo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, January 14, 2010 8:19:04 PM
Subject: Re: CS>A few more questions about CS production

Trem, i don't know who you are or what you think you are. But your a moronic
low cast dispicable low life! If you can't post a notice or question. In normal
type and in a civil manner. I don't think you should be welcome here! What ever
or who ever created you. Needs to put you back in the test tube! Regards, Larry

Sunny,