Nenah,
Thank you for sharing your experience with bipole magnets.  A friend just
gave me some TDK disposable bipole magnetic patches. Probably not strong
enough to do much damage, but it's still good to know what could happen.
Blessings,
Carlene
=====================================

You're welcome.

By the way, I have tiny little magnets given to me by an acupuncturist. You
affix them to the body with adhesive tape. Even with the North Pole side
against my skin, some of the South Pole energy does leak. However, in my
experience these magnets are much too weak to cause damage.

Unlike information on, say, Vitamin C that I've read, info on magnets is not
as clear-cut.

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author: The Rife Handbook of Frequency Therapy (2009),

now available in HARDCOVER

& The Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy

 <http://www.nenahsylver.com> www.nenahsylver.com