From: Nenah Sylver <nenahsyl...@cox.net>
Subject: RE: CS>Herniated disc / the power of magnets
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Monday, January 18, 2010, 9:00 AM

Nenah,

Thank you for sharing your experience with bipole magnets.  A friend just
gave me some TDK disposable bipole magnetic patches. Probably not strong enough
to do much damage, but it's still good to know what could happen.

Blessings,

Carlene

=====================================

You’re welcome.

By the way, I have tiny little magnets
given to me by an acupuncturist. You affix them to the body with adhesive tape.
Even with the North Pole side against my skin, some of the South Pole energy
does leak. However, in my experience these magnets are much too weak to cause
damage.

Unlike information on, say, Vitamin C
that I’ve read, info on magnets is not as clear-cut.

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author: The Rife Handbook of Frequency
Therapy (2009),