I was reading about liposomal vitamin C on the web yesterday, and I think I
read that -oral- vitamin C is only absorbed about 10 percent?  But lipo-C is
more like 80-90 percent.  If I had cancer I definitely would hit the Lipo-C
hard, or maybe better yet get some IV vitamin C.  Livon Labs I think are the
original manufacturers of the Lipo-C but there are other, less expensive
products out there now.  And there's also Brooks' homemade Lipo system.

Alan

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 1:54 PM, John E. Stevens <
jonellis.steven...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Add a minimum of 10 - 15 grams of Vit C daily to the formula below.
>
> --
Alan Jones