Doug,

I hope you don't mind another kibitzing input for what was a message to Brooks.
The length of time release in the study you referenced is impressive. I think
you have a good idea. However, I might suggest using silver citrate over EIS or
colloidal silver in this application. Silver citrate can be made in higher
concentrations. Tests have shown that it can even be reduced to a powder and
reconstituted. It also has demonstrated a high antimicrobial capability. It
might be a good fit for your application.

Best of luck,
        Steve N