Strange.  I got my books/video/CD about three days ago and was feeling
pretty isolated about it, and all of a sudden there is a falun gong
thread.  Neat!

Here is a materials site.  I got mine from SUP:
http://www.nh.ultranet.com/~dayong/book.htm

I hope you won't take the subject to email because I would like to
participate.

To whoever is considering the list, please count me in on magnet therapy
and falun gong.  Thanks.  John