Mike wrote:

Then gradually
>move lengthy and detailed discussions to e-mail so you don't
>overwhelm the list and make it harder for our members who don't have
>the time or strength to deal with the extra volume.

Mike...your efforts most appreciated.

I suggest anyone wanting to talk about falun gong...

which certainly seems to be sparking interest...

or any other form of chi gong...

sign up at oxyp...@onelist.com...

where this topic will be within the current guidelines.

Good party...let's just move it to another house.

See ya there!

~^^V^^~