In a message dated 1/22/2010 11:24:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tjes...@dishmail.net writes:

I am new here and still have a lot to  learn.  Right now I am coming down
with a cold and am too tired to look  this up.  What is the recommended
dosage of cs for a cold?  Also,  what is the preventative dose everyone takes?
TIA,
Teresa

Hi Teresa, I have used CS (EIS) for colds etc for quite  awhile... The best
part is that ---now I don't get colds !!! :-) Whenever I go  out where
there will be a lot of folks I take a "swig" of CS before I go...I  can't
remember the last time I had a cold... My son got a bad case of the flu  & I
gave
him CS to take. The flu only lasted about 4 days for him while  friends took
up to 2-3 weeks...They are using CS now also...
    A "swig" for me is about 2-4 ounces...I use  it after I brush my teeth
a couple times a week---Hold it in my mouth for about  3 mins. swishing it
around & then swallow...
  There are benefits to adding DMSO as a carrier also...  Do you have a
generator to make your own CS (EIS) ???  There are several  good ones out there
or you can buy the parts & make your own...
   If you would like to e-mail me personally I can  give you sites to check
out  generators or I know there are many  knowledgeable folks on this site
that can help... Lots of  luck--Lois